VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.4 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.4 free download with the crack download for x32/x64 Bit version of windows.
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.4 Overview
VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5 is designed to deliver virtualized instances of applications in order to help IT administrators with software migration to a newer operating system and eliminate specific conflicts and compatibility issues.Using this program you can create an initial baseline of your system, deploy or package software, check for specific differences. Configuration of the project settings is also available.
What’s New VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5.2.4:
- Support for Windows 10 Creators Update
- Support for Windows Server 2016
- Four new parameters are available for inclusion in package.ini
- ThinDirectOpenUrlInNewSystemBrowser Setting this parameter to 1 forces virtual to native browser redirection to occur in a new instance of the native browser.
- 2 ThinDirectOpenUrlInNewVirtualBrowser Setting this parameter to 1 forces native to virtual browser redirection to occur in a new instance of a virtual browser.
- AllowMultipleNativeBrowserWindows Setting this parameter to 1 allows for multiple Internet Explorer windows to be used during thin redirection.
- IgnoreRestrictedSids Setting this parameter to 1 ignores the list of restricting SIDs while creating a restricted access token using the function CreateRestrictedToken.
- Resolved Issues
Cannot reuse the same drive letter on VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5 application
Clicking a mailto link in a website redirected by ThinDirect causes ThinDirect to engage and the browser to close or hang.
- A read-only attribute file in SandBox is not deleted with RemoveSandboxOnStart=1
- Regsvr32.exe fails when registering OLE/ActiveX module(DLL/OCX) made by VB5/6 on ThinApp VOS
- A file with long pathname can’t be deleted even with RemoveSandboxOnStart/RemoveSandboxOnExit
Unable to browse local files from IE8 VMware ThinApp Enterprise 5. Capture on Windows 10
- ThinDirect with the entry point to native IE causes redirect loop on Windows 10 when navigating to a URL not defined in the ThinDirect file.
- Native to virtual URL redirection shares session with an existing running virtual IE instance
- Firefox 50 will not load Web pages
- Attempting to ThinApp Adobe Acrobat DC errors with Error 16
- ThinDirect from VirtIE9 to native IE11 sometimes does not work when modeless dialogue exists on native IE11
- Windows 10 performance enhancements
- ThinApp SDK returns an error when one of the Registry Values lengths is exactly 62 characters